Store in Oslo
Free shipping over 1500 NOK
Do you want to join Cala Jade for the next stage of its journey? We are looking for an enthusiastic eCommerce and Marketing manager to help sustain our rapid growth. Your mission will be to optimize and develop our existing online platform and digital channels to ensure the best customer experience possible. Cala Jade is a small, energetic and creative team with a background in design, fashion, and business. We are passionate about creating high-quality and functional products with great aesthetics. To further scale and develop our brand, we need you to take end-to-end ownership of our digital platforms. With a strategic and dedicated approach, you will help us maximize the potential across channels to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
– Manage our online platforms (B2C and B2B), ensuring it is optimized to portray the brand, drive traffic and maximize sales revenue.
– Executing all admin tasks related to run these platforms, including uploading products, editing content, visual merchandising, copy write etc.
– Constantly monitoring and analyzing performance, data and campaigns in a structured way to identify areas of improvement and implement those changes.
– Forecast, manage and optimize budgets for sales and ads across all digital channels while being reactive and accountable to ROAS.
– Ensure a seamless customer experience and a website that is fully up to date both from a user- and tech perspective.
– Conduct all marketing activities, like newsletters, Meta and Google ads, etc
– Carry out SEO/SEM best practices across the site to optimize its performance.
– Support our customers in all matters relating to their orders. Contributing to overall and outstanding customer service.
– Work with team and developers to implement new site improvements, integrations, and features when needed.
– Identifying the latest trends, best practices and technologies affecting our industry and the fields we operate in
– Work closely with the rest of the Cala Jade team to optimize strategies and digital messaging across the brand.
– Share insights, opportunities, and best practices with the rest of the Cala Jade team.
– A genuine interest in eCommerce and delivering a best-in-class customer journey.
– Solid understanding of digital marketing and how technology and analytics can boost sales.
– Experience in the use of digital marketing platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, programmatic platforms, etc.
– Experience with Shopify/Shopify Plus, Adobe Photoshop or similar and Adobe Indesign is an advantage
– Understanding of data analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google, Data Studio and proficiency in Excel
– Fluent in English. We encourage non-Norwegian-speaking applicants to apply.
– Strong communications skills - you need to write in a way that engages our current and future customers and be able convey our brand and "tone of voice".
– Not afraid to get their hands dirty and support other colleagues when needed e.g., help organize an event, workshops, stock count, etc.
– Relevant higher education and work experience within this domain.
– Highly driven and self-starting individual
– A curious, structured and strategic thinker
–Detail-oriented and tech-savvy quick learner
– Results-oriented and good implementation skills
– Good aesthetic flair and understanding of brand building
– Someone who collaborates well and contributes to an open and trusting work environment
– A challenging and exciting job with fun, hard-working and dedicated team
– Be a part of a flat internal structure where you will be able to both contribute, challenge and shape our strategy
– Work in central Oslo - Bygdøy allé
Have a closer look at www.calajade.com and @calajade.
Want to join us and our journey? Send a motivational letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 16th, 2023.
If you have questions don`t hesitate to reach out to Tina on +47 92064323.
Looking forward to hearing from you!